Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen. I am an American-born Vietnamese entrepreneur living in the city of Orange, California. Alongside my amazing partner JP and the happy-go lucky father Henry. A lot of people know me as @annephung on Instagram and I write about my adventures ranging from highs and lows. My parents took me to America in the year 1990, at which point I was only one and a half years old. I wouldn't be sharing my story with you today without my parents' efforts to work hard and make sacrifices. In the hope of having the best life possible, I wanted to do the best I could to please them, and was focused on my success. My life was set out: I would attend university, find work in a corporate as well as marry and then buy the house. This was my vision of what success looked like. But the reality of life changed my ideas. The amount of money I earned and the importance of my work did not make me happy. I was convinced that I wasted my life for a paycheck. It was in 2013 that I discovered my love was fitness. I also loved socializing and being able to help other people. As I moved towards the new direction of my life, I discovered the personal training I needed. In 2014, I launched my small business and this year in 2021, I'll be celebrating my 7th year anniversary. It is rare to find an Asian female in the business. To be a leader in my field, and to provide high-quality coaching and help others live an improved and happier life by creating a healthy lifestyle to meet their needs and to reach their goals. Also, I'm dedicated to supporting others so that they can reach the goals they set, pursue their interests and lead the life you've always wanted to live. As I started my profession, the loss of my mother was the biggest blow to my life. She fought a long and arduous fight with the disease and is now in Heaven as well as with me in my mind and heart always. If you don't realize the signs at first, God is a way of giving us what we really need. The loss of my mother changed me so much and I believe she gave me a second chance in life. The day she died was Tet/Lunar New Year Day, she died. The time was right to go on to the next chapter of her life and for me to have the chance to live a meaningful and fulfilling life. What I'm experiencing now at the age of 30 is a sense of aliveness and awareness. It's as if that I'm living my life, and not just existing. As I share the story of my journey, it's with the intention that people can relate to my experiences and thoughts. In order to feel that they are not alone. And that there is true love. Additionally, therapy is necessary and is not uncommon. Finally that health is your biggest wealth. It is my prayer that you experience life at your best and never have regrets when it comes to the final hours of your life. The death of a person is the only guarantee in our lives.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bella Poarch

Beautiful Pics Of Lucy Boynton and Stella Maeve Feet and Legs